Have you ever forgotten your Android phone’s screen lock password/PIN/pattern/fingerprint? Or for some other reasons your Android phone or tablet screen is locked and you are not able to access your device.
Keep calm! Android Unock, unlock your phone’s screen lock without losing any data from your Samsung or LG Android phone and tablets. And removes locked screen with data loss of all mainstream Android models including HTC, Sony, Huawei, Nokia, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, Honor, ZTE, Panasonic, etc.
- Part 1: Unlock Android Lock Screen In Standard Mode
- Part 2. Unlock Android Lock Screen In Advanced Mode
Part 1: Unlock Android Lock Screen In Standard Mode
Now let us see how this tool works to remove screen lock in standard mode
Step 1: Connect Your Android Device To Computer
Launch Android Lock Screen Removal on your computer and then click on “Unlock”.
Now connect your Android phone or tablet to computer with the help of USB cable. After that hit on “Unlock Android Screen”.
Step 2: Choose Your Device Model
As the recovery package for different phone model is different, hence it is important that you must choose the correct phone model from the available list.
Step 3: Enter Into Download Mode
Now follow the instruction to get your device into Download Mode.
- Turn off your Android phone and tablets.
- Press & hold “Volume Down”, “Home” and “Power” button at the same time.
- Then press “Volume UP” to enter into Download Mode.
Step 4: Download Recovery Package
When your phone enters into download mode, it will start the downloading of recovery package. Wait till download gets completed.
Step 5: Disable Android Lock Screen Without Data Loss
Once the recovery package gets download, click on “Remove Now” and type the confirmation code to unlock your screen lock. This process will not delete any data from your Android phone or tablet.
Once the whole process gets completed, you will be able to access your Android phone/tablet without typing any passcodes and you can view all your files.
Part 2. Unlock Android Lock Screen In Advanced Mode
If in the device list you cannot find your Android model name, then you need to select the advance mode to unlock your Android lock screen.
Below follow the steps how to do it:
Note: Advance mode erases your Android device data.
Step 1: Choose The Advance Mode
Choose the second option “I can’t find my device model from the list above”.
After that Android Unlock software will prepare to remove the screen lock.
When the configuration file is prepared properly, then click on “Unlock Now”.
Step 2: Enter In Recovery Mode
Now you have to boot your Android phone into recovery mode.
Steps For Android Phone With Home Button:
- First switch OFF your Android device.
- Long press “Volume Down” & “Power” button together to restart your Android phone.
- When screen turns black, instantly long press the “Volume UP” + “Home” + “Power” button for few seconds.
- At last release all the buttons when it shows brand logo.
Steps For Android Phone Without Home Button:
- First Turn OFF your Android phone. If you are asked to enter a lock screen passcode, then long press “Volume Down” & “Power” button together to force restart your Android phone.
- When screen turns black, instantly you have to long press “Volume UP” + “Bixby” + “Power” buttons for few seconds.
- When the brand logo appears then release all the buttons.
Step 3: Disable The Android Lock Screen
Once the recovery mode is activated, follow the on-screen steps to erase all the device settings.
After it erases device settings, you will see that your Android device lock screen is removed.