If you recently purchased the brand-new Google Pixel 7 or 7 Pro, and want to switch/move your old phone data to your new Pixel phone? Don’t Worry! In this guide, you will learn about how to transfer data from an Android or iPhone to Google Pixel 7/7 Pro. You can follow the solutions and copy/move your data easily.
Once you transfer or move your old Android/iPhone data to your new Pixel phone, then you can easily use your old device’s data on your new Pixel phone.
Using the Phone Transfer software, you can:
- Efficiently move/switch/copy/migrate data from an Android/iOS to Google Pixel 7 Pro or 7.
- You can move several types of data such as videos, pictures, contacts, music, messages, call logs, apps and app’s data and many more to your Google Pixel 7 (Pro).
- You can also move/copy data from iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11, X, 9, 8, 7 to your Google Pixel 7 or 7 Pro.
- 100% safe and secure tool, and easy to use interface.
Download Or Buy Now Phone Transfer To Copy Data From Android/iPhone To Google Pixel 7/7 Pro
Google new phones are new Google Pixel 7 and Google Pixel 7 Pro, which have many amazing features. So, if you have purchased the Goole Pixel 7/7 Pro, then the first thing you must do, is to transfer/move your old phone data to your Pixel phone. So, you can able to use your old device’s data on your new Google Pixel phone.
If you didn’t have an idea on how to copy data to Pixel phone. Don’t worry! You can simply follow the mentioned below solutions to transfer data from an Android/iPhone to Google Pixel 7 or 7 Pro.
Additional Reading: 2 Ways To Backup & Restore Google Pixel 7/7 Pro
Part 1: Transfer/Move Data From An Android To Google Pixel 7/7 Pro Using Quick Switch Adapter
Using the Quick Switch Adapter, you can easily and quickly switch/move/copy various file types like videos, photos, music, call logs, messages, contacts and many more. But the Quick Switch Adapter only supports Android devices, which are functioning on Android 5.0 or higher versions.
These are the steps to transfer/move/copy data from an Android to Google Pixel 7/7 Pro via Quick Switch Adapter.
- First, you have to connect the old Android phone to your Google Pixel 7/7 Pro via Quick Switch Adapter.
- After connecting the phone, you should log in to your Google account on the Google Pixel 7 or 7 Pro. You can also make another new Google account.
- When you logged in to your Google account on your Pixel phone, you can able to see all types of data such as contacts, pictures, videos, calendar, messages, etc of your old Android smartphone.
- Now, you can able to choose the desired data that you need to move/transfer/copy, then simply tap on “Ok” option to move/copy your old Android smartphone data to new Pixel phone.
Additional Reading: How To Transfer Data From An Android To Google Pixel 4/4 XL
Part 2: Transfer/Move Data From An iPhone To Google Pixel 7/7 Pro
Step 1 – Types Of Data You Can Move/Copy/Transfer From iPhone To Your Pixel 7 or 7 Pro
- You can copy or move data such as iMessages, texts, pictures, videos, and other media files.
- iCloud and phone calendars and contacts.
- WhatsApp conversations history.
- Home screen layout, call history, music, some photos wallpaper.
- iMessages pictures and videos, and other media files.
Step 2 – Things You Must Consider Before Transferring The Data
- First, fully charge both of the devices.
- Your iPhone charging cable.
- Quick Switch Adapter.
- Your phone SIM card insertion tool and the SIM card, unless you are using eSIM.
On iPhone: –
- Disable Facetime and iMessages.
On Google Pixel: –
- Switch on your Google Pixel 7 or 7 Pro.
- Now, insert the SIM card into the phone.
- Now, you can able to see a “Start” button on your phone screen.
Step 3 – Transfer/Copy/Move Data From The Old iPhone To Google Pixel 7/7 Pro Using A USB Cable
- On Google Pixel 7/7 Pro, tap on Start, then connect your phone to a Wi-Fi connection or mobile internet.
- When it asks for “Copy Apps & Data”, then simply tap on Next, then tap on Copy your Data.
- When it asks for “Use your old device”, then tap on Next.
- Now, plug one side of a cable to your old iPhone.
- Then, plug the other side of the cable to your Google Pixel 7 or 7 Pro or into the Quick Switch Adapter, then plug the Quick Switch Adapter to your Google Pixel.
- On your old device, tap on Copy.
- Now, some instructions will appear on your phone’s screen, simply follow it.
- On your Google Pixel, you are able to view a list of your old phone data.
- Tap on Copy, if you want to switch or copy all your old phone data to your Pixel Phone.
- If you want to copy or move only some type of data, then deselect the data that you don’t want to copy, then tap on Copy.
- Once the transfer process is completed, you can use your Pixel Phone.
Step 4 – Transfer/Move/Copy Data From Cloud Backup To Pixel 7 (Pro)
- On Google Pixel, tap on Start, then connect your phone to a Wi-Fi connection or mobile internet.
- When it asks for “Copy Apps & Data”, simply tap on Next.
- When it asks for “Use your old device”, then tap on Can’t use old phone.
- Now, simply follow the on-screen instructions to login to your Google account, then access and transfer your backup.
You Might Also Like:
- Transfer Data From An Android To Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/Z Flip
- Transfer Data From Android/iPhone To Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (Ultra)
- How To Restore Huawei Backup To Samsung [Ultimate Guide]
- Transfer Data From Android/iPhone To Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10 Plus
Part 3: Transfer Data From An Android/iPhone To Google Pixel 7/7 Pro Via Phone Transfer
This is the best and easiest way to move, switch or copy data from an Android or iPhone to the Google Pixel 7 or 7 Pro using the Phone Transfer software. Using this software, you can efficiently move or copy several file types such as contacts, videos, pictures, call history, messages, music, voice memos, documents, notes, apps, and many more to your Google Pixel 7/7 Pro.
The Phone Transfer software is available for both Windows and Mac computers, this is the plus point of the tool.
With the help of Phone Transfer software, you can also switch, move or copy data from an Android to iOS, iOS to Android and iOS to iOS. This software is compatible with iOS and Android phones such as OnePlus, Google Pixel, Samsung, LG, Huawei, Motorola, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, HTC, Lenovo, Sony, Nokia, Realme, Panasonic, iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11, X, 9, 8, 7, etc.
Here, find out the complete steps to move/switch/copy data from an iPhone or Android to Google Pixel 7/7 Pro using the Phone Transfer software.
Well, if you buy the new Google Pixel 7 or 7 Pro, then you need to move your old phone data to your new Pixel phone. So, this is the ultimate guide on how to transfer data from an Android or iPhone to Google Pixel 7/7 Pro. You can follow the above-mentioned solutions to copy data.
We suggest you to, go for solution 3 and try the Phone Transfer software because using this software you can easily switch, move or migrate data with just some simple steps. I hope this guide has helped you to transfer your data to your Google Pixel 7 or 7 Pro.
Wan to know About Me. Well, I have experince of almost 11 years in writing topics related to Android and other tech. Previously, I used to write Blogs for the company where I was working earlier. Now, I love to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions, and more related to Android for my own Website. Besides that, I love to travel and explore places, watch movies and play online games.