Find Easy & Effective Methods To Fix “Unfortunately, Viber Has Stopped” Error On Android!
Summary: Are you experiencing the error message “Unfortunately, Viber Has Stopped” on your Android phone? Want to fix this error, but you don’t know how to fix this issue. Don’t worry! In this article you will learn effective methods to fix “Unfortunately, Viber Has Stopped” On Android.
- Method 1: Restart/Reboot Your Android Phone To Solve Viber Has Stopped Working
- Method 2: Clear Cache & Clear Data Of Viber App To Fix Viber App Is Not Working
- Method 3: Uninstall And Re-install Viber App On Your Device
- Method 4: Fix “Unfortunately, Viber Has Stopped” Error By Using Android Repair Software
With the help of Android Repair Software, one can:
- Easily fix “Unfortunately, Viber Has Stopped” error on Android phone.
- Also fix other types of error such as play store has stopped working, black or white screen of death, Android OTG update failed, apps keep crashing, etc.
- No technical skill is required for using this tool.
- 100% read only program. Safe, secure and easy to use.
Download Or Buy Now Android Repair Tool To Fix Viber Has Stopped On Android
Viber is a famous app that is used for instant chatting, sending voice mail, photos, videos, stickers, making voice call and videos call to someone who has this app on their Android phone. But many users have reported in various forum or community websites that they are getting the error “Unfortunately, Viber Has Stopped” on their Android device.
Additional Reading: How To Fix “Unfortunately, File Manager Has Stopped” On Android
Just have a look on real user practical example.
Practical Example: A User Getting Viber Has Stopped Error Message On Moto360
My android phone (Android 7.1.1) has updated the latest Viber application and I got message “Unfortunately, Viber has stopped” message pop in my moto360 watch in ever15 minutes or so. When I click OK, disappear and pop up after that. How can I fix it,
Thanks in advance.”
Original Post From: XDA Developers Forum
Like the above practical example there are many users out there who is encountering such types of issues on their Android smartphone and when it is not solved they get irritated.
So, below I have provided effective methods on how to fix “Unfortunately, Viber Has Stopped” error on Android phone follow the solutions one by one and fix this frustrating error on your device.
All the methods mentioned-below is applicable for all Android phone like Samsung, Oppo, Motorola, Huawei, Sony, Nokia, Google Pixel, Infinix, Xiaomi, Panasonic, Realme, Vivo, OnePlus, LG, etc.
Method 1: Restart/Reboot Your Android Phone To Solve Viber Has Stopped Working
One of the simple and quick method to fix this Viber not working issue on your Android device is by rebooting/restarting your phone.
Follow the below steps to reboot your Android phone:
- You need to long press the “Power” key and then choose “Reboot the device”. After that your Android phone will switch off and after sometime it get restart by its own.
- When the reboot process get completed, now you can launch Viber and check if the error still exist or not.
Note: You can also fix this error by simply switching off your phone and after sometimes switch it on again.
Additional Reading: [Android] How To Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages Someone Sent You
Method 2: Clear Cache & Clear Data Of Viber App To Fix Viber App Is Not Working
You can fix Viber is not working error by clearing cache and clearing data of your Viber application on your Android phone.
Follow the below steps to clear cache and clear data of Viber app:
- On your Android phone open “Settings”.
- Then tap on “More” tab.
- Now from the given list tap on “Application Manager”.
- After that swipe left to choose “All Application” tab.
- Here you will find all your apps that you have installed on your device. From there tap on “Viber”.
- Then tap on “Clear Cache & Clear Data”.
- Now you need to go to home screen and then you can restart your Android phone.
After your phone restart, open Viber app and you may now not see any error message.
Method 3: Uninstall And Re-install Viber App On Your Device
If restarting your phone and clearing the cache and data of Viber app has not fixed your issue, then you can uninstall Viber app and then re-install it to fix Viber is not responding error.
Here follow the steps to uninstall and then re-install the Viber app to fix this error:
- Open Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- Then tap on “Menu (three dotted line)” which is located in the top left corner of the screen.
- Then tap on “My apps & games”. Here you will see the list of apps installed on your phone.
- From there tap on Viber and then tap on “Uninstall” to uninstall Viber application on your Android phone.
- Now, install the app from the Play Store.
After re-installing the Viber app, open it and I hope you will now not get the Viber is not working or not responding error any more.
Additional Reading: How To Unlock Android Phone Without Factory Reset
Method 4: Fix “Unfortunately, Viber Has Stopped” Error By Using Android Repair Software
If any of the above-mentioned solutions does not help you to solve Viber has stopped working issue then it is obvious that there could be a problem in your Android OS.
So, in this situation you must try Android Repair Software which will repair your Android system and thereby it automatically fix the error “Unfortunately, Viber Has Stopped” on your Android.
This Android Repair tool not only solve the error “Unfortunately, Viber Has Stopped” On Android but also solve different types of error such as play store not working, black screen of death, apps keep crashing, Android OTG update failed and others.
Follow the below steps to repair your Android system to fix the error “Unfortunately, Viber Has Stopped” on your Android by using Android Repair software.
You Might Also Like:
- What To Do To Fix Samsung Black Screen Of Death
- How To Recover Data From Broken Vivo Phone
- How To Fix Download Pending Error On Google Play Store
- How To Recover Deleted or Lost Videos On Android Phone
Steps To Fix “Unfortunately, Viber Has Stopped” Error By Using Android Repair Tool
Step 1: Connect Your Android Phone To Computer
Download, install and launch Android Repair Tool on your computer then click on “Repair”.
Now connect your Android phone to computer with the help of USB cable and choose “Android Repair” from the available options.
In the next window, select the correct device information that are brand, name, model, country and carrier. After confirming the warning message hit “Next” to continue the process.
The Repair (Android) software may delete all your files which is stored on your Android device. Please enter the number “000000”to confirm to continue the process.
Note: You are highly advised to back up your Android data before using the Android Repair Software as it will erase all your device data.
Step 2: Enter Download Mode To Repair The Android Device
Before repairing your Android, you need to boot your Android phone in Download mode.
Follow the below steps to boot your phone or tablet in DFU mode:
Steps for the Android device which has Home button:
- Switch OFF your Android phone/tablet.
- Then press & hold the Volume Down + Home + Power button for few seconds (say about 5s to 10s).
- Release all the buttons and press Volume Up button to enter the download mode.
Steps for the Android device which has no Home button:
- Switch OFF your Android phone or tablet.
- Now press and hold Volume Down + Bixby + Power for few seconds (say about 5s to 10s).
- Release all the buttons and press Volume Up button to enter the download mode.
After that, click on “Next”. Now the software will start downloading the firmware.
When the downloading and verifying the firmware gets completed, then the software automatically starts repairing your Android phone and tablet.
After sometimes, you will see that all your Android system issues are fixed.
So, those were the 4 method to fix “Unfortunately, Viber Has Stopped” error on your Android phone. I hope from the above mentioned 4 methods you will be able to solve your problem.
But if Method 1 – 3 fails to fix the problem, then it is highly suggested that you must follow Method 4 which is to use Android Repair software as it will help you to fix Android system thereby automatically fixing the Viber has stopped working on Android with ease and quickly.
Wan to know About Me. Well, I have experince of almost 11 years in writing topics related to Android and other tech. Previously, I used to write Blogs for the company where I was working earlier. Now, I love to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions, and more related to Android for my own Website. Besides that, I love to travel and explore places, watch movies and play online games.