Read This Guide To Know Why YouTube Video Get Stuck And How To Fix YouTube Video Stuck At Uploading Or Processing 0%-100%!
You have made a video and decided to upload it on YouTube but while uploading, the video gets stuck at uploading/processing 0%, 84%, 94%, 95%, 99%, 100%. You have tried several times but get failed. Don’t fret! Now, you can easily fix this issue. In this guide, I am going to discuss all the potential methods to fix YouTube video stuck at uploading or processing from 0% to 100%.
Why YouTube Video Stuck At Uploading Or Processing 0% To 100%?
It happens due to various causes. Some of the major are listed below:
Poor Internet Connection: If the internet connection which you are using is unstable or poor then you will encounter slow uploading/processing. For example, if you are uploading 4K video then it needs more bandwidth up to 20 Mbps to upload on YouTube.
YouTube Server Problem: Sometimes server goes down in certain regions which causes the uploading problem. Also, when lots of people upload videos at the same time, then the server of YouTube gets slow and you face this error.
Problem With Video File: To upload videos on YouTube you need to take care of a few things.
- Video should be encoded with YouTube supported file formats.
- Some of the video formats consume more time to upload. To speed it up, it suggests you to use recommended upload encoding settings. So, if you use an unsupported format then change the format of the video.
- It is obvious that large video will take a longer time to process or upload. So, you can compress it to improve processing/uploading speed.
Duplicate Video: If you are trying to upload a duplicate video then you will get stuck at the processing. So, delete the duplicate video or you can edit it and then try to upload it.
- Trademark Infringement.
- Copyright/Content Claim.
- Can’t upload. Your channel status or account settings currently don’t support uploads.
Exceeded Upload Limit: YouTube has a limit to upload videos in one day. This limit depends on your region, subscribers, channel quality, history, etc. So, when you reach the limit, you can receive an error message “Daily upload limit reached”. In this case, you need to wait 24 hours and then upload the video.
Other Reasons: If the video file is corrupted, or maybe your YouTube account is not verified. In case, if your account is not verified, then verify your account. See, the images below to verify account.
Additional Reading: [Fixed] “Unfortunately, Prime Video Has Stopped” On Android
Method To Fix YouTube Video Stuck at Processing Or Uploading 0% To 100%
Below-mentioned solutions can help you to fix different types of YouTube video processing problems. Such as:
YouTube video stuck at different processing/uploading percentages like 0%, 81%, 94%, 95%, 99%, or 100%.
Processing Abandoned. The Video Failed to Upload or Could Not be Processed
Processing has started
The video is still being processed. Video quality may improve once processing is complete.
And so on…
So, in whatever percentages (from 0%-100%) your video gets stuck at processing/uploading, you can fix it. Below are the different methods to fix it.
We will first check out some of the basic tips.
Additional Reading: How To Fix “Unsupported Audio Video Codec” Error On Android
Basic Tips: Fix YouTube Video Stuck At 0, 95, 99, 100 While Uploading
- Open a new tab and then copy-paste all the details and then upload the video again.
- It is possible that when the YouTube is processing your video the browser tab for that gets closed. It seems to get stuck with the tab open. So, in this situation close the tab. This will complete processing successfully.
- Delete the video and upload it again.
- Update your YouTube app and web browser to the latest version. If you are using Chrome browser then you can update it by tapping on 3 dots at the top right corner. Then tap on Help > About Google Chrome.
- Open an incognito window and then upload the video.
- Clear cache and cookies of your web browser.
- Try to use different browser for uploading video.
- Disable anti-virus apps or software or VPN while uploading on YouTube. Once you have uploaded the video, enable it again.
- Convert the video to different file format. For this, you can visit official Google list.
- Compress the video. Lower resolution will help.
- Render and export video again.
- Use another uploading method.
- Upload YouTube video as “Private” or “Unlisted”. Later make it as “Public“.
- Delete or edit the duplicate video.
- Delete the cache of YouTube app.
Once you applied these tips but the issue is not solved then follow the below methods.
Additional Reading: How To Recover Deleted or Lost Videos On Android Phone
Method 1: Restart YouTube App Or Reload YouTube Web Page
You should first refresh the YouTube session. This will jumpstart the processing or uploading stage of the video. When you restart the app and reload browser then the uploading process gets resumes and continues.
So, you can use this method if the video has been frozen or stuck for a long time.
Method 2: Check YouTube Server Status
If the server is down then you will get this issue. Therefore, you should check the status of YouTube. For this, you can visit the Downdetector website. Here, you will get the live status of the app. If you find it down then you need to reload the video when the server gets up.
Method 3: Check Internet Connection And Improve It
You need a stable internet connection to upload video on your YouTube channel. So, you need to check your internet connection speed by running a speed test at Fast.com.
If you find some speed drops then you can follow the below steps to improve your internet connection.
- Turn off and turn on mobile data or Wi-Fi.
- Switch from mobile data to Wi-Fi connection or vice versa.
- Restart your Wi-Fi router.
- Contact your internet service provider regarding slow internet connection.
Method 4: Avoid To Upload Video In Peak Hours
Various statistics and reports tell that Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday are the very busiest day for uploading YouTube videos. And the busiest time is 5-9 PM.
So, you should avoid these timings to upload video without facing the problem under-discussed.
You Might Also Like:
- (11 Tips) Fix Samsung Health App Not Counting Steps, Tracking Activity
- What Is Instagram Shadowban And How To Remove It
- [Android] “Fingerprint Sensor Is Not Responding, Please Try Again Later”
- How To Fix Downloading Do Not Turn OFF Target On Android
Method 5: Allow Permissions For YouTube App
You need to provide some specific permissions on YouTube app to upload videos. These include phone’s camera, photos, microphone, and storage/files.
Below, learn the steps to allow permissions.
Step 1: Run the Settings app on your phone and then hit on Apps/Apps & notifications.
Step 2: Then select YouTube app and open it.
Step 3: Now, tap on Permissions and select permission under Denied.
Step 4: After this, choose either Allow or Allow only while using app.
Method 6: Send Feedback To YouTube
If you failed to fix the issue then lastly you can send feedback to YouTube. For this, tap on “My Channel” and then choose “Send Feedback”. Now, describe the problem in the description box and add screenshots.
YouTube will complete processing your video if your video is not copyright or violated.
In other scenarios, it will tell you the reason why you have failed to upload or process video.
YouTube is a very popular app worldwide and there are many people who run their channels and this is their source of income. They used to upload a new videos on regular, weekly, monthly, etc. But sometimes while uploading, the video gets stuck at some percentages (0%-100%) and they get irritated.
But now, you don’t, simply try the above-listed methods to fix YouTube video stuck at uploading or processing 0% to 100%. And then you can easily upload the video without being stuck.
Wan to know About Me. Well, I have experince of almost 11 years in writing topics related to Android and other tech. Previously, I used to write Blogs for the company where I was working earlier. Now, I love to write tips, tricks, fixes for errors, data recovery solutions, and more related to Android for my own Website. Besides that, I love to travel and explore places, watch movies and play online games.